TERMS & CONDITIONS
Conditions of Use
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“terms”). Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Atrium Innovations Inc., including its subsidiaries (“Atrium”), makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Atrium apologises. The products advertised on this site may not be available in your area and Atrium cannot guarantee the availability of these products. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or by any other similar governmental authority in any other jurisdiction. Products referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This website is Atrium’s official website. No other website which would claim to represent Atrium is authorized by Atrium, and in no event can Atrium be held liable in any way of any such website or its contents.
- This website and all of the information it contains are provided “as is” and Atrium makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any third party website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Atrium makes no representation or warranty concerning the security of any data transmitted through this website, including information relating to potential employment or any other matter. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Atrium waives any responsibility for any loss, and shall in no event be liable for any damages of any nature whatsoever, including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, which may arise from or in connection with the use or the performance or security of this website, including the presence of virus or of any other items of a destructive nature, or reliance on information contained in this website or other websites, which may be linked to this site from time to time. Moreover, nothing contained in this website may be interpreted to be a representation, warranty or a medical, legal, fiscal, accounting or investment advice from Atrium. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Atrium, its officers, directors, employees and agents cannot in any way be prosecuted for damages or injuries incurred by you as a result from using this web site. You accept indemnify and hold harmless Atrium, its officers, directors, employees and agents for any wrongful use of this website by you and for any breach of these terms.
- The information and images contained within this website are owned by Atrium, its clients and Atrium’s content suppliers, and are protected under the copyright and trademark laws of Canada and other applicable jurisdictions. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of such parts of the website as is reasonable for private and non commercial purposes. None of the text, photos, graphics, audio, and video materials appearing on the website shall be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Except as specifically permitted, any trademarks, tradenames or servicemarks appearing on this website may only be used with the specific permission of their respective owners. In addition, you may not modify, adapt, rearrange, rephrase or decode the contents of this website in any manner whatsoever.
- Atrium reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- If you are in breach of these terms, Atrium may, at its sole option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- These terms may be amended by Atrium from time to time.
- This website is controlled and operated by Atrium from its head office in Montréal, Quebec, Canada. Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Montréal, Canada and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The courts of the judicial district of Quebec, province of Quebec, Canada shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
- In the event that any or any part of the terms contained herein shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid, lawful and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains certain forward-looking statements with respect to Atrium. These forward-looking statements, by their nature, necessarily involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements. Atrium considers the assumptions on which these forward-looking statements are based to be reasonable, but cautions the reader that these assumptions regarding future events, many of which are beyond its control, may ultimately prove to be incorrect since they are subject to risks and uncertainties that affect Atrium. For additional information with respect to these and other factors, see Atrium’s quarterly and annual filings with the Canadian securities commissions. Atrium disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, other than as required by law.